Hi Carl
<br>
<br>Yes I am sure Nigel is out Rich is in , but our Fleet is always going to have an Open Class Regardless of Who’s in Charge and I am reasonably sure most fleets feel the same way.
<br>
<br>I hope with a little work we can make the Formula Class work for everybody Yes Everybody, but first lets take this in smaller steps, the start of a Production class (I20, Fox, I18, Tiger, Nacra F18)and really there are only small differences between the Fox & I20 Using if20 Rules (for the most part) there is a weight limit for the mast and the boat (Hobie cat of Europe ships all boats at minimum 190 kg. they add weights to the front cross bar, Performance Ships to Europe at min. 190 kg ) you can use carbon you just have to add weight. Hobie has claimed (Hobie Cat of Europe) that their mast (all Alum. From Europe) is just as light but more durable then Carbon. So we are right back to that Silly Sail Area Thing and I would love to see it come down to just one Thing. If we can get a Production Formula Class to work Your HP Class will Be a Snap.
<br>The hole thing goes Crazy when we try to be all Inclusive, but the funny thing is all the boats you want to Include can work within the Production Formula.
<br>
<br>One step at a Time!
<br>
<br>Mike B
<br><br><br>

Attached Files
4090- (99 downloads)