Hi all. "T" foil rudders are GREAT ! Dont know if you know but the Stealth has a "cartridge" style of rudder where it just slides up and down in its stock. Okay you have to pre-fit the rudders from the bottom up but the a shock cord holds them no problem. As for launching and retrieval you soon develop a method and (touch wood) i've not had any problems. I made my own "T"s out of balsa wood, skinned them in carbon then having checked their angle of incidence (God i'm starting to sound like Wouter) bonded them on with Epoxy and some carbon tape. The effect they have on the boat is astounding, the bow starts to go down, the rudders kick in and WHOOSH of you go faster than ever. They also contribute to a performance gain upwind as well. They act like a sort of "lateral damper" reducing the sort of "hobby horse" effect that you sometimes get on tidal estuaries. I dont use in light winds as i guess the drag outways any gain - i think (wheres my slide rule They are not covered by any patent and as far as i can acertain are legal for F16s - assuming they're not canted ....... no lets not go there ! Being painted white you can easily see if they have got any weed and its pretty simple to either reach down and clear it or remove the pin and lift them. I've maybe made it sound really simple but i was lucky in that i was able to check and measure Jon P's production items. If there's any other questions feel free to ask.

Keen Cat Sailor