OK, now you've pissed me off and I tend to rant when I'm pissed. Ya know, I sailed a Hobie 16 for ten years. Now I sail a Nacra. It's all good. Hobies are cool. Tigers are fast.

I would like to know why you basically bitch (anomously, of course) about a regatta you didn't even attend? You don't show up for a GREAT regatta, then bitch about declining Hobie numbers. I just don't get the mentality. I'm sorry Hobie folks, but the fact is that most of the people active in the administration of CRAM happen to be Nacra sailors. Please don't spin this to be anti-Hobie. We (CRAM) would love to see more Hobies involved in our club, including all the work related to running regattas. GET INVOLVED! Make CRAM your club. It's a simple formula: the officers (those who do the work) get to make the rules.

Regarding the website (which I manage), it carries pictures of regattas that are submitted to me. Our club races tend to be mainly Nacra. Some of the Tiger boys are starting to show up more regularly, which is cool. Send me some Hobie pictures from a CRAM regatta and I'll post them. Yes, that involves you DOING SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE.

CRAM is absolutely an open club. Everyone is welcome. It's been that way for forty years now. It will continue to be that way. If you don't like our club, start your own club. DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE.

Sorry for the rant, but I will not allow cheap shots on the people who put endless hours in preparing for and running Catfight, especially from someone who wasn't even there. How does the Alanis Morissette song go...."I didn't see your name in the credits".......

Nacra F17 USA 320 We Don't Need No Stinking Jib!