According to Texel I should never have to buy another boat again. Just sail the one I am on well! Tornado has done very little to improve itself apparently since the 70's.The Taipan 5.7 is a dog.The Hobie Fox is faster than everyone thinks.My mystere6.0 should be able to tangle with anything out there and swallow F18 and F16 alive .Excellent can't wait to get started.

I would start by buying a pair of reading glasses first and actually READ for which boats the Texel ratings were developped because :
I might need glasses but the numbers still are what, "Texel or portsmith"

Tornado has done very little to improve itself apparently since the 70's.

Its rating has only gone down from 100 to 94 and from 1970 to 1998 the classic tornado was the benchmark of the system with an ASSIGNED rating of 100.
According to Texel numbers in this instance if I put a Spi on my T-classic I still am only 1 point behind today's technologically advanced Tornado.

The Taipan 5.7 is a dog

Actually NO TAIPAN 5.7 in its standard form was ever measured by Texel officials. Only two WEIRD modified T5.7's were : One without a jib and one with a standard crew of 3 persons instead of only 2 person. It says so in its rating details. The owners tried to create a rating killer that way, didn't work well.
This must be the better rating T.5.7 that is listed last.

The Hobie Fox is faster than everyone thinks.

Typical US sailor based misunderstanding. The US sailors compare the FOX to the US version of the Inter-20 and then call the FOX slow and profess amazement that Texel rates the FOX of comparable performance to the European (and thus slower) version of the I-20.
If this was the case then they were on the cutting edge and bailed to early.But I never thought the Fox as slow.I said the Fox was faster than everyone thinks!Dus jij moet de brillen pac!

My mystere6.0 should be able to tangle with anything out there and swallow F18 and F16 alive

Mystere is of of those companies that has build 10 different version of any model the ever launched with often the European models differing from the US model significantly. So is you M6.0 the same as the European M6.0 that was measured my Texel ? In mysteres cases it is mostly not.

Mystere 6.0xl,M6.0,m5.5xl,M5.5,M5.0xl,M5.0 so far as I know is an import for you it is made in Canada N'est ce pas.I was only talking about my boat not the european variations. Your rating also sure crucifies the Supercat 20 is this boat the european version or an import? Niet zo zenuwachtig jonge'...Dooo
!Wouter