You have to tell! What are the special meanings?

Shaheen is the arabic name for the fastest and most respected falcon in the Middle east. Its also VERY expensive because they are all pure bred for hundreds of years. I believe a fully trained shaheen could cost up to $200,000. They kill thier prey by thier sheer speed alone. And they are very beautiful falcons.

Debran is the 13th brightest star in the sky named and used by the Arabs in the 12th century. It is 350 times brighter than the sun and was used to help the lost sailors find thier way back.

I don't name my boats, but there is a totem for them. The sea turtle. I always take a small, blue ceramic turtle on the boat with me. My wife keeps one at home. This is so I can find my way back if I get lost. I have become seriously superstitious about this!

I have a little torquiose turtle that I carry around with me for superstisious reasons too!! It was a gift from my surfing instructor in Hawaii. All the surfers used to call me "Honu" which means turtle in Hawaiian because I was using the HUGE begginers surfboard and no matter how hard I paddled I was still so slow.

Zawy03@gmail.com Hobie 16 (Soon to be Nacra A2) 100449