Yep, from my experiences, Scooby's post is correct.

I have writen somewhere here before that the Capricorn and I believe all these new designs (Blade, Infusion) give a false sense of security for new sailors. They feel like they get up and plane on the down winds and give you the impression that you can push them a lot more.

When the hull tips forwards past the horizontal, it can dive pretty quikly. It is just a matter of getting to know the boats limits and finding the point to back off.

Myself and 2 other Tornado sailors from our club, all have moved across to the Capricorn and we all agree on one thing..... You can not push the Capricorn as hard off the breeze as you can the T. The extra 2 foot of bow on the T makes a big difference. All 3 of us tripped over on the top mark rounding often when we first got the boats. Leant pretty quickly to not throgh it around the top quiet as agressivly as the T.

As for the centerboards breaking on the Infusion..... Well the Capricorn also had this problem initialy whilst the manufacture was still working out the loads the long skinny boards were under. Since then, Goodall futher developed the Caps boards, adding more carbon in the high load areas and now seems to have fixed the problem. Expect the Infusion to go down the same road.