Can we define the "freeboard" instead of the "height". I hate to get antsy but the height you are talking about should really be called depth, which is the technical term for the distance between the top of the hull and the bottom of the hull. This is generally speaking the draft of the boat plus the freeboard. Draft is heavily determined by the displacement of the boat, which F16's have generally fixed at about 260-270kg, and the rocker of the keel of the boat, so most F16's would be within a fairly narrow range of these values. Freeboard is what is required to keep the beams and deck above the water and hence waves, hence lower drag. So really, you need a draft, rocker and freeboard, rather than a height.

My hull design has got a freeboard of about 350-400mm (from memory) at the fwd beam. Where I sail is quite choppy so I need lots of freeboard for the beams to clear the waves. Haven't designed to a specific rocker or draft (so don't know those values off the top of my head), have just fiddled with it to make sure the under water hull looks good when supporting 260kg.