That's very cool Simon - looking forward to seeing it in the flesh. We should try and get a decent F16 turn-out on at least one of the winter warm-up weekends at Datchet (10th/11th Feb or 17th/18th Feb). Can we tempt you?

I'm impressed that you've got the control lines tidied and sorted before the boat's even hit the water. I've had the Blade 8 months and have only just sorted out the mast rotation - have made the line continuous, and so far it's working well...

I'll be interested in how the downhaul tidying works - how much elastic have you got under the tramp? In the past I've doubles the downhaul round a block so that 1" of elastic pulls 2" of rope.

Paul

Maybe on the Feb races at Datchet - but it's filppin cold that time of year !

Not 100% sure lines are in the right places yet, might need longer DH rope as I have a 12:1 and also not sure the rotation is quite right - test it and see.

Still need to sort out how the Kite Up/down will flow and I have not tied off the Spi pole bridals yet as there was too much wind (and too little time) to put the kite up today. Also need to put the mainsail up and sort out battens. Hopeing for a chance to sail on Saturday.

F16 - GBR 553 - SOLD

I also talk sport here