11/04/16 11:54 AM
11/04/16 11:54 AM
maui
jollyrodgers Offline
enthusiast
jollyrodgers  Offline
enthusiast

maui
i am guessing the owners of which ever corp owns newsweek, want Hillary to win. How in the world do they have access to American intelligence briefings? or did they take a little creative license there?

-- Have You Seen This? --
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: hobie1616] #283797
11/04/16 05:20 PM
11/04/16 05:20 PM
V
Ventucky Red Offline
veteran
Ventucky Red  Offline
veteran
V

Originally Posted by hobie1616
WHY VLADIMIR PUTIN’S RUSSIA IS BACKING DONALD TRUMP

Officials from two European countries tell Newsweek that Trump’s comments about Russia’s hacking have alarmed several NATO partners because it suggests he either does not believe the information he receives in intelligence briefings, does not pay attention to it, does not understand it or is misleading the American public for unknown reasons.

How would they have information to what is noted on the National Security Briefings... Oh..!! Darn silly me... I forgot Hillary gets the same briefing and it's on her server...

Last edited by Ventucky Red; 11/04/16 05:20 PM.
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: Ventucky Red] #283799
11/04/16 07:50 PM
11/04/16 07:50 PM
“an island in the Pacifi...
hobie1616 Offline
Carpal Tunnel
hobie1616  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Are you sure you don't know these guys Todd?

And yet even in the best-case scenario—if the alt-right's leaders slink back into obscurity after the election—the movement has unleashed an ugly and volatile force into American politics. It has proved that a small group of trolls can poison discourse with violent, racist rhetoric and help to elevate a candidate who entertains ideas like registering all Muslim Americans in a database. It has built the iconography, language and infrastructure for a millennial version of an old hate. And together, the alt-right and Trump have created a potential space for a nationalist white voting bloc. It’s not so hard to imagine a European-style ethno-nationalist movement emerging from Trumpism, one that isn’t dependent on hardcore alt-righters but taps into the alt-lite and alt-white demos.

US Sail Level 2 Instructor
US Sail Level 3 Coach
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: hobie1616] #283800
11/04/16 09:07 PM
11/04/16 09:07 PM
hobie1616 Offline
Carpal Tunnel
hobie1616  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

I realize Steven isn't as big a deal to you wingers as Nugent but this is a pretty big event.

The black belt martial artist-turned-action movie star “has been insistent for a long time in asking to be granted Russian citizenship,” Putin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters in Russia. “He is known for his warm feelings to our country, he never made a secret of it, and he’s also a well-known actor, which gave grounds to make him a Russian citizen.”

In 2013, the Kremlin tapped Seagal to be the face of its weapons industry and help market the Degtarev arms plant.

And just like that, Steven Seagal has become a Russian citizen

Will he use his Secret Ninja skills to plant even more false information with the FBI?

US Sail Level 3 Coach
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: hobie1616] #283801
11/04/16 09:20 PM
11/04/16 09:20 PM
hobie1616 Offline
Carpal Tunnel
hobie1616  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Foreigner steals jobs from Americans.

TRUMP'S WIFE MODELED IN US PRIOR TO GETTING WORK VISA

More lies Schwartz?

US Sail Level 3 Coach
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: hobie1616] #283802
11/04/16 09:37 PM
11/04/16 09:37 PM
hobie1616 Offline
Carpal Tunnel
hobie1616  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Megaproducer Chuck Lorre puts a vanity card in the end credits of his TV shows. This one appeared in last night's Big Bang Theory credits.

CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #541

Don't be fooled. Big Daddy can't save us. Our salvation lies within ourselves. Within our own ingenuity and determined effort. "Make America great again" is a bumper sticker for victimhood. But we are not victims. We are the creators of opportunity. Sure the system's rigged. It always has been. So what?! We are a nation of immigrants who have consistently ignored the rigging. You won't let us join your club? %#&@ you, we'll start our own club. You won't let us go to your school? %#&@ you, we'll start our own school. You won't let us earn money your way? %#&@ you, we'll earn it our way. You won't give us a chance here? %#&@ you, we will go elsewhere. You want to know what makes America great? I got two words for you.

US Sail Level 3 Coach
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: hobie1616] #283804
11/04/16 11:52 PM
11/04/16 11:52 PM
Northfield Mn
Karl_Brogger Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Karl_Brogger  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Northfield Mn

Good work femalegenitalia-n-Paste, I'll see your Clinton bashing and raise you a Newsweek Magazine cover.

Ha! Coming from the person who can't weave together a coherent paragraph on his own or convey an opinion with out playing kunt n' paste.

Ya killin' me mikey. Keep it up though, I need a little entertainment now and again.

I'm boatless.
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: Todd_Sails] #283805
11/04/16 11:57 PM
11/04/16 11:57 PM
Northfield Mn
Karl_Brogger Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Karl_Brogger  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Northfield Mn
Here's a fun game, tell me something positive about either of the two major party candidates. Seems that's a unique oddity in today's election process where sh!t slinging is their only proficient attribute.

I'm boatless.
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: hobie1616] #283808
11/05/16 09:45 AM
11/05/16 09:45 AM
42.904444 N; 88.008586 W
Todd_Sails Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel
Todd_Sails  Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel

42.904444 N; 88.008586 W
Originally Posted by Rolf_Nilsen
Focus on policy, what the candidates and partys say they will do, and later what they really did.

Okay.

Trump wants to know why we can't use the nukes we've got.

Throw out every immigrant, legal or illegal, that's ever come to the US.

Bar any Muslim from entering the country. Period.

All Mexicans are thieves and rapists.

Deny the vote to minorities.

Your thoughts?

Mikee, THIS show how absolutely close minded and irrational you, and most libtards are. You of all people would actually believe what you posted.

I can't even post an argument/rebuttal with your twilight zone mentality.
Too bad for me/us that many have this one sided, close minded, lie spewing mentality.

You're such a tool Mikee

F-18 Infusion
#626- SOLD it!

'Long Live the Legend of Chris Kyle'
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: jollyrodgers] #283809
11/05/16 09:54 AM
11/05/16 09:54 AM
42.904444 N; 88.008586 W
Todd_Sails Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel
Todd_Sails  Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel

42.904444 N; 88.008586 W
Originally Posted by jollyrodgers
The media is corporate controlled, and there is no mandate directing the media to be truthful. They can legally make up their stories from fiction.
Voting in the usa is not transparent. You can't track your vote.
The federal reserve is a corporate privately owned bank that prints money without backing it up, then charges the USA interest on all the money that they print. Also the current fractional reserve system allows banks to monetize debt.
This presidential election has 5 candidates. We vote by mail at our house, and i saw the ballots. The idea that we have to vote for 1 of 2 candidates for presi of the stesi is a fallacy.

Right, but in our screwed system, the top two are the only ones that will win anytime soon. If you actually care, you'll vote for the lesser of two evils- in this case it's a no brainer- and it ain't for no Child rapist defending multi millionaire- from the American political system.

It seems no one really understands how corrupt, and how the Clintons machine is made multi millions- illegally off of their political influence.
Has Trump made millions from being a politician? Not yet anyways.
It's here and now, lesser of two evils, no comparison on who that is.

F-18 Infusion
#626- SOLD it!

Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: hobie1616] #283810
11/05/16 10:13 AM
11/05/16 10:13 AM
42.904444 N; 88.008586 W
Todd_Sails Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel
Todd_Sails  Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel

42.904444 N; 88.008586 W
Guess What, Iowa Cop Killer Was ‘Troubled Loner.’ There’s A Lot Of Those!

Greene was ejected from a high school football game after taunting black audience members and waving a Confederate flag at them because they hadn’t stood for the National Anthem.

Todd? Chumley? Sparky?

Ya know MIkee, I've also actually read about why allegedly he was upset at those two cops.
Usually however, the mainstream media usually leaves that part out.
If it is true, neither one of us was there.
I didn't hear he waved the confederate flag b/c some black didn't stand for the anthem however.

Either way,
#1. - I never would have brought an Confederate flag into the stands, etc. Much to your amazement, I can't ever remember owning anything with a confederate flag on it, or a confederate flag, etc. But your mentality no doubt thinks I probably manufacture them.
#2- I think the cops more than likely tried to keep the peace, and could see that this move (if true, may have been), was not an intelligent one, and removed him and his flag.
Of all the 'true' conservatives I've ever known, none of them have been the least bit 'racially predjudice'.

Funny how the party that kept blacks from voting, and kept schools segregated, and is/was the party of the KKK is: ? It sure wasn't the Republicans.

F-18 Infusion
#626- SOLD it!

Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: hobie1616] #283811
11/05/16 10:14 AM
11/05/16 10:14 AM
42.904444 N; 88.008586 W
Todd_Sails Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel
Todd_Sails  Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel

42.904444 N; 88.008586 W
All the news...

“Neo-Nazi leader Andrew Anglin plans to muster thousands of poll watchers across all 50 states. His partners at the alt-right website ‘the Right Stuff’ are touting plans to set up hidden cameras at polling places in Philadelphia and hand out liquor and marijuana in the city’s ‘ghetto’ on Election Day to induce residents to stay home.

In a related story, Democrats plan to hand out moonshine and meth in rural areas to induce residents to stay home.

laugh

F-18 Infusion
#626- SOLD it!

Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: Todd_Sails] #283812
11/05/16 11:29 AM
11/05/16 11:29 AM
hobie1616 Offline
Carpal Tunnel
hobie1616  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Originally Posted by Todd_Sails
Originally Posted by Rolf_Nilsen
Focus on policy, what the candidates and partys say they will do, and later what they really did.

Okay.

Trump wants to know why we can't use the nukes we've got.

Throw out every immigrant, legal or illegal, that's ever come to the US.

Bar any Muslim from entering the country. Period.

All Mexicans are thieves and rapists.

Deny the vote to minorities.

Your thoughts?

Mikee, THIS show how absolutely close minded and irrational you, and most libtards are. You of all people would actually believe what you posted.

I can't even post an argument/rebuttal with your twilight zone mentality.
Too bad for me/us that many have this one sided, close minded, lie spewing mentality.

You're such a tool Mikee

Of course you can't post a rebuttal Todd. All of the policies come direct from Trump's mouth. Meanwhile, did you know Weird Al wrote a song about you?

US Sail Level 3 Coach
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: hobie1616] #283813
11/05/16 03:38 PM
11/05/16 03:38 PM
hobie1616 Offline
Carpal Tunnel
hobie1616  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

"A victory by Hillary Clinton in deeply blue California is expected — with some polls showing the Democratic candidate with a large lead. But that hasn’t stopped some people — mostly conservative and overwhelmingly white — from signing up to try to scour for voter fraud."

Overwhelmingly white. Why is that Todd?

"Orange County has a controversial history when it comes to poll observing. In 1988, the Orange County registrar of voters was told that mostly Latino residents arriving at 20 Santa Ana polling locations were greeted on the day of the presidential election by uniformed guards holding signs with a message in Spanish and English that read: “Non-Citizens Can’t Vote.”

The guards had been hired by the campaign of a Republican state assembly candidate, and the incident produced allegations of voter intimidation and racism — as well as a lawsuit that eventually was settled."

"Trump’s calls for supporters, who are mostly white, to watch for fraud by urban voters, including in places like Philadelphia — with a population that is about 50% black — has led many critics to accuse him of bigotry."

Bigotry by Republicans?!?! Say it ain't so Todd.

US Sail Level 3 Coach
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: hobie1616] #283814
11/05/16 04:56 PM
11/05/16 04:56 PM
Naples, FL
waterbug_wpb Offline
Carpal Tunnel
waterbug_wpb  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Naples, FL
since it's illegal to present election results before close of polling on election day, AND election results aren't official until for up to 10 days after election day (to give time to count absentee and provisional ballots), these "polls" you refer to can only be speculations based on:

- exit poll interviewing (those few people who will discuss who they voted for. Keep in mind the ballots are forever secret, so we have to trust when a voter "says" they voted for a particular candidate/issue)

- Demographics. It is public record to know WHO voted (and what party they are registered with) but not HOW they voted, so if a particular precinct has 1500 voters participate in early voting, and 75% of those are Democratic, the "polls" can only speculate that all of the registered voters will vote straight down their party lines. So they can say "Democrats are in the lead" ONLY because more of them showed up at a particular time. Did all of them vote their party? Doubtful

Focus on the issues, rather than these "polls" which are concocted by media interests to help influence us sheep out there to "go with the winner"... But the public loves to be spoon-fed and patted on the head, so ....

Does that make me an angry voter? I would like to think not, but the head-fake the media presents does give me pause at how gullible we (myself included) can be.

Jay

Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: waterbug_wpb] #283815
11/05/16 05:09 PM
11/05/16 05:09 PM
Naples, FL
waterbug_wpb Offline
Carpal Tunnel
waterbug_wpb  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Naples, FL
Actually, one (or two) good things about this whole train-wreck? Being in a swing state, I had the luxury of meeting BOTH candidates and one ex-president within the span of a week.

Had I only known to wear an "UNDECIDED" t-shirt I could probably have had them kissing my keister, but that's for the next election I guess.

And I will give serious props to the kool-aide drinkers otherwise known as Campaign Aides who have got to be the most motivated, hard-working millenials I've ever seen. They must live on red-bull and Nyquill as most looked so strung out last week I thought they'd collapse.

When I asked an 'aide' an "off-message" question, the response reminded me of the Star Trek (season 2 episode 12; I, Mudd)... "I am not programmed to respond in that area"

Jay

Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: Karl_Brogger] #283817
11/05/16 11:37 PM
11/05/16 11:37 PM
hobie1616 Offline
Carpal Tunnel
hobie1616  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Originally Posted by Karl_Brogger

Ha! Coming from the person who can't weave together a coherent paragraph on his own or convey an opinion with out playing kunt n' paste.

Ya killin' me mikey. Keep it up though, I need a little entertainment now and again.

Your thought would flow much better if you said, "... who can't weave a coherent paragraph together on his own..."

With out is spelled without.

Keep trying Carl. You'll eventually catch up with Todd the CAPS LOCK king.

US Sail Level 3 Coach
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: Todd_Sails] #283819
11/06/16 09:11 AM
11/06/16 09:11 AM
Petten Netherlands
N
northsea junkie Offline
addict
northsea junkie  Offline
addict
N

Petten Netherlands
Why is it, that with complex problems like voting the leader, makes that everybody tries to proof his right.
Advancing out that all the facts point in their big being right.
Despite the media epoch which informs every intelligent person very well.

There is a theory that our judgement is far less rational as we think.

This theory suggests that we all have this moral gut feeling which works as a loathsome mechanisme.
This starts already when we are baby's. Do you, yes or no, like the milk, the food , which toys to play with, etc.

Later on this moral intuition will eventually bond people together in "moral tribes".
Like the conservatives contra the progessives, the left or rightwings, etc.

However, because of this loathing mechanism, bringing up facts and figures, wlll by definition never convince the other tribe!

More's the pity that this theory gives no real solution.
Maybe focus on the moderating group. Hardliners can never be reached anyway.

Last edited by northsea junkie; 11/06/16 09:15 AM.

ronald
RAIDER-15 (homebuilt)

hey boy, what did you do over there, alone far out at sea?..
"huh....., that's the only place where I'm happy, sir.
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: hobie1616] #283820
11/06/16 09:21 AM
11/06/16 09:21 AM
Northfield Mn
Karl_Brogger Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Karl_Brogger  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Northfield Mn
Originally Posted by Karl_Brogger

Your thought would flow much better if you said, "... who can't weave a coherent paragraph together on his own..."

With out is spelled without.

Keep trying Carl. You'll eventually catch up with Todd the CAPS LOCK king.

Your recommendations have been considered and dismissed.

Try again?

I'm boatless.
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: northsea junkie] #283821
11/06/16 09:39 AM
11/06/16 09:39 AM
Northfield Mn
Karl_Brogger Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Karl_Brogger  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Northfield Mn
Originally Posted by northsea junkie
Why is it, that with complex problems like voting the leader, makes that everybody tries to proof his right.
Advancing out that all the facts point in their big being right.
Despite the media epoch which informs every intelligent person very well.

There is a theory that our judgement is far less rational as we think.

This theory suggests that we all have this moral gut feeling which works as a loathsome mechanisme.
This starts already when we are baby's. Do you, yes or no, like the milk, the food , which toys to play with, etc.

Later on this moral intuition will eventually bond people together in "moral tribes".
Like the conservatives contra the progessives, the left or rightwings, etc.

However, because of this loathing mechanism, bringing up facts and figures, wlll by definition never convince the other tribe!

More's the pity that this theory gives no real solution.
Maybe focus on the moderating group. Hardliners can never be reached anyway.

A perfect example of tribalism is right here in front of us. mikey will blindly follow fools like Obama, and Todd will blindly follow fools like Bush. In the current State, Clinton and Trump.

Our two party system is completely fukced. I have no demographic to cling to. The republicans are too liberal for me fiscally and too into controlling every facet of my life. The democrats are the exact same except for shuffling around a few got button topics that have zero value in the operation of our Republic.

I despise both of the presidential candidates. They are both trash human beings. Luckily I've got some good people running on the local level decent on the state level. That's what really matters. The actual role of our president isn't that great, the Seat does not carry that much actual power without Congress behind it, in theory. When you get pieces of sh!t like Bush and Obama in there, and sheep not holding their elected accountable, you get done of the problems we've got.

Our government is corrupt on virtually every level and has strayed so far from what it started, I don't think there's any going back.

I'm boatless.
Page 4 of 41 1 2 3 4 5 6 40 41

Search

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 408 guests, and 91 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Darryl, zorro, CraigJ, PaulEddo2, AUS180
8150 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics22,404
Posts267,055
Members8,150
Most Online2,167
Dec 19th, 2022