06/16/05 08:43 AM
06/16/05 08:43 AM
South Australia
Phile Offline
journeyman
Phile  Offline
journeyman

South Australia
I see now. The Administrator has an automatic censor set up. How prudish!

--Advertisement--
And I may add more! [Re: Phile] #50572
06/16/05 09:04 AM
06/16/05 09:04 AM
Key Largo, FL and Put-in-Bay, ...
RickWhite Offline

Carpal Tunnel
RickWhite  Offline

Carpal Tunnel

Key Largo, FL and Put-in-Bay, ...
I can see that a few more need be used.
Rick

Rick White
Catsailor Magazine & OnLineMarineStore.com
www.onlinemarinestore.com
Re: BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH [Re: Phile] #50573
06/16/05 09:08 AM
06/16/05 09:08 AM
Key Largo, FL & Put-in-Bay, OH...
Mary Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Mary  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Key Largo, FL & Put-in-Bay, OH...
And I had always heard that it was an acronym for a legal term meaning "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge."

Re: typical Sam Evans/Weezer B.S. [Re: samevans] #50574
06/16/05 09:58 AM
06/16/05 09:58 AM
Lake Murray, SC,USA
Cary Palmer Offline
enthusiast
Cary Palmer  Offline
enthusiast

Lake Murray, SC,USA
Sam:
I love ya man. Good friendship, but you make the forums unpleasant with your arguments. I know you don't agree with Wouter, But Send that SH#T privately and try not to stink up the place with your fighting. Don't give me that freedom of speech Free world internet crap, it's a lame argument and you know it.
By posting in this way, you are actually a bigger problem than the ones you protest. You have become your own worst enemy, so why don't you go offline and e-mail yourself back and forth until you figure it all out.
CARY

CARY
ACAT XJ Special
C&C 24
Re: BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH [Re: Mary] #50575
06/16/05 08:24 PM
06/16/05 08:24 PM
South Australia
Darryl_Barrett Offline
old hand
Darryl_Barrett  Offline
old hand

South Australia
Mary!! my mother taught me that "little girls were made of suger and spice etc" and that so, you being such a charming, sweet, lovable woman, you obviously just wouldn't know anything about such language!!!!

Re: BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH [Re: Darryl_Barrett] #50576
06/16/05 09:57 PM
06/16/05 09:57 PM
South Australia
Darryl_Barrett Offline
old hand
Darryl_Barrett  Offline
old hand

South Australia
Phil, I have taken my spelling from this forum! I am not quite sure what the word really is or what it actually means, but it is usually spelt F' CK on this forum and that’s good enough for me!!!!!

Re: I'm BACK [Re: Darryl_Barrett] #50577
06/22/05 08:40 PM
06/22/05 08:40 PM
samevans Offline
enthusiast
samevans  Offline
enthusiast

MarkMT,
You don't need much "recollection" when there is a search engine.
You should have been able to find the post yourself since I gave you the date 5/11/05.
The title is Yep, I'll be away for awile
Here is the post:
What I feared has come true. I just got hit with an assignment that scares the living daylights out of me. A fully blown state-space, multivariable and multidimensional controller design assignment. I'll be spending many hours on this baby for the foreseable time.
Luckily the last important mods have been completed and only some grammer and spelling corrections in the less important sections remain. I will try to get away from my assignment and the number crunching PC during the weekends to do some F16 sailing myself, but that is tentative at best.
For the coming months the F16 class will have to be carried by you guys 'n gals; no help from me this time.
Phill is handling the class authority structure project and I think the path to get Blade to Europe is clear to the parties involved now. And not a moment to soon, I might add. Sure can't do these two projects next to this assignment.
So fellow F16 sailors ! It is your turn now. Good luck !
Wouter

Such a grandiose farewell announcement and yet he never missed a day posting.

He claims great expertise about all things sailing, and then he lies about his own actions.
He wants respect and admiration and then does low and childish things.
A person is the sum of ALL of their actions.
What kind of person do his actions add up to?

Robi,
The only reason it is "personal" is because almost everyone else has the yoke of political correctness around their neck and doesn't chose to speak up, which leaves me to do the dirty work.
He insults America and Americans on a regular basis giving all of us ample opportunity to respond, but you don't.
I read a great deal.
I only comment on what I want to.

CraigO,
Save your "breath", they will never learn.

Darryl.
I am glad you are enjoying it.
I appreciate the way you fuel my "act" and help me to expand it.
Childish, low-life insults such as yours, serve to elevate the quality of my comments to a higher level.
You make me sound intellectual.
What would you do if he started insulting Australia regularly?

Cary,
You don't like it, you don't have to read it.

P.S.
If you choose to ignore the truth within my posts,then you only hurt yourselves.
How hypocritical to complain about my complaints and to insult far worse than I ever insult.
It takes two (or more) to have an argument.
YOU SUSTAIN THE ARGUMENTS WHICH YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT

Re: I'm BACK [Re: samevans] #50578
06/22/05 09:37 PM
06/22/05 09:37 PM
Lake Murray, SC,USA
Cary Palmer Offline
enthusiast
Cary Palmer  Offline
enthusiast

Lake Murray, SC,USA
SAMMY: Usually it's too late by the time I read halfway down the post. You still are a damn troublemaker on the forums, if only cause you make the place so unpleasant and controversial.
Wouter's got a job, maybe there's hope for you, too.
CARY

CARY
ACAT XJ Special
C&C 24
Re: I'm BACK [Re: Cary Palmer] #50579
06/22/05 10:16 PM
06/22/05 10:16 PM
St Petersburg FL
Robi Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Robi  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

St Petersburg FL
Cary; samevans and his post are a waste of time, energy and bandwidth. Lesson learned. Dont mind him. Its unavoidable.

Hows that tiger treatin-ya? When are we meeting up so you can get a ride on the blade?

Re: I'm BACK [Re: samevans] #50580
06/22/05 11:04 PM
06/22/05 11:04 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Sam. That's so much clearer.

What kind of person do his actions add up to?

Hmmm.

Re: I'm BACK [Re: samevans] #50581
06/22/05 11:39 PM
06/22/05 11:39 PM
South Australia
Darryl_Barrett Offline
old hand
Darryl_Barrett  Offline
old hand

South Australia
Phew! For a while there I thought that we had lost you SAMMY and then just like the provberbial "bad penny" you turn up, and I might say that you seem to have listened to my ever so humble advice and freshened up your "crusade" against WOUTER, (although you still have a long way to go to ward off total boredom and get back to your "shock jock" status) Keep up your attempts at satire SAMMY, you may actually "get there" one day, I for one will watch to see if you ever achieve humanitarian status without "looking like something that fell out of a tall cows butt".
Oh by the way to answer your question - what if wouter started to insult Australia - well most Australians would probably just laugh at the inference and then turn it back on the person insulting them by offering up better insults of ourselves. (if you can't laugh at your self, you are a very boreing uninteresting person) A "national" insult is only an insult when it carries a large percentage of the truth! so take a moment to think about those "American insults" Samuel. Could it be that you are just a little "thin skinned" or perhaps pricked a little by "guilt" (not America SAMMY, but you personally)?

Re: I'm BACK [Re: samevans] #50582
06/22/05 11:51 PM
06/22/05 11:51 PM
South Australia
Darryl_Barrett Offline
old hand
Darryl_Barrett  Offline
old hand

South Australia
Some one posted me the other day SAMUEL, and said "don't let SAM get under your skin, he's not typical of most Americans, he's just a bigotted, biased unadulterated RED NECK."
Well, I understand what they meant by "bigoted" and "biased" but just what is a RED NECK sam. It is not a term that we are familiar with in Australia (I would like sam to answer this question please people, I would be interested in his personal "spin" thank you)

Re: I'm BACK [Re: Darryl_Barrett] #50583
06/23/05 12:18 AM
06/23/05 12:18 AM
South Australia
Darryl_Barrett Offline
old hand
Darryl_Barrett  Offline
old hand

South Australia
Actually I just offered up the "cleansed" version of that private post mailed to me! it was from an American living in Texas and the actual text run more like "that G'd D'mned, son of a b'tch Sam is just not typycal of most Americans, he's just a bigottrd c'ck sucking, biassed mother f'cking son of a watermelon seed sucking RED NECK son of a syph'letic sh't licking wh're". My appologiese for any offence but I thought every one here was adult enough to see the actual "venom" that was imparted in the posting. It made me feel that perhaps SAMMY was not appreciated as much as he should be in his "home" country, but I STILL LOVE YOU SAMMY.

Re: I'm BACK [Re: Darryl_Barrett] #50584
06/23/05 03:34 AM
06/23/05 03:34 AM
Looking for a Job, I got credi...
scooby_simon Offline
Hull Flying, Snow Sliding....
scooby_simon  Offline
Hull Flying, Snow Sliding....
Carpal Tunnel

Looking for a Job, I got credi...
Sam,

You say Wouter was still posting even if he had a load of work to do :

Such a grandiose farewell announcement and yet he never missed a day posting.

Do you not think that Wouter was just having a short break from his assignment to check out a generally happy place like Catsailor.com? I work too and like to take a short break now and then to catch up on the world of cats and cars.

Maybe wouter could spend a few minutes here and there to post on Catsaior, but not a day to go to Texel.

Do you go around to everytone's house when the cannot go sailing on sunday because they are too busy and berate them as well. Sam, please [color:"red"] get a life [/color]

F16 - GBR 553 - SOLD

I also talk sport here
Re: I'm BACK [Re: Robi] #50585
06/23/05 05:07 AM
06/23/05 05:07 AM
Lake Murray, SC,USA
Cary Palmer Offline
enthusiast
Cary Palmer  Offline
enthusiast

Lake Murray, SC,USA
Dunno. Just Comitted to sail F-18 North Ameicans for a week in August, That was the time window I was gonna use to go south. Have to probably wait until the SteepleChase to get back to Fla.
Very active with the Junior Fleet right now, trying to get my daughter on the racecourse and over the finish line much earlier.
I actually like the Tiger. Just that issue of crew . . .
Jeri Blew out her L4-5 Lumbar vertebral disc running the kite on the F-18 at Tommy Whiteside, had surgery last Friday and is doing well, but may never run the kite again. We'll see.
I love Sam Evans, but he's a troll on the forums. He enjoys the crap he gets in return, he has no job and nothing but time to give us all crap on the Forums. You're right, ignoring him is best, but it also seems to give credence to letting his opinionated drivel stand without rebuttal. Best to tell Sam to Shut up, he won't listen , but if that's the only response he ever got it would get to him.
CARY [color:"purple"] [/color]

CARY
ACAT XJ Special
C&C 24
Re: I'm BACK [Re: Cary Palmer] #50586
06/23/05 06:07 AM
06/23/05 06:07 AM
St Petersburg FL
Robi Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Robi  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

St Petersburg FL
Very active with the Junior Fleet right now, trying to get my daughter on the racecourse and over the finish line much earlier.
Awesome! Good to know, maybe some day your little girl will be a great F16/F18 sailor. Taking kids sailing is an awesome way to get them out of the house and off the playstations. Keep that up Cary, it will pay off in the long run with an awesome sailing daughter.

Last edited by Robi; 06/23/05 06:08 AM.
Re: I'm BACK [Re: Robi] #50587
06/23/05 07:51 AM
06/23/05 07:51 AM
Dublin, Ireland
Dermot Offline
old hand
Dermot  Offline
old hand

Dublin, Ireland
[quote Taking kids sailing is an awesome way to get them out of the house and off the playstations. Keep that up Cary, it will pay off in the long run with an awesome sailing daughter.
[/quote]
Yea, It does pay off. 2 sons crewed for me, one after the other, then got own cats. 2 weeks ago we gathered from different parts of the Country and sailed 3 different cats at our Western Champs . Raced against each other and then sat around in the Club with friends of all ages having a few beers and playing guitar, singing etc.
It's a great feeling
Dermot.
P.S SHUT UP SAM

Dermot
Catapult 265
Top ten [Re: Cary Palmer] #50588
06/23/05 03:33 PM
06/23/05 03:33 PM
Central California
ejpoulsen Offline
old hand
ejpoulsen  Offline
old hand

Central California
I just want to chime in and vote for this as one of the top ten catsailor threads of all time.

Eric Poulsen
A-class USA 203
Ultimate 20
Central California
Re: more fun [Re: Darryl_Barrett] #50589
06/23/05 09:29 PM
06/23/05 09:29 PM
samevans Offline
enthusiast
samevans  Offline
enthusiast

Darryl,
So you would lower yourself to weezies level, swapping childish ignorant insults?
How long would you keep that up?
You keep trying to bring me down to that level but I don't need to.

RE:REDNECK
I don't spin.
One trait of a "REDNECK" is the extensive use of obcenities, racial slurs and other childish epithets.
I will let you do your own research into the history of the term.

There are almost 300,000,000 Amricans.
I can live without the approval of one with such a colorful vocabulary.

Scooby,
You haven't been paying attention.
On the day of the Texel, KW and Tim met for a sail 60 miles south of the Texel site.
They even posted pictures ON THIS THREAD showing them hanging out on the beach and not sailing.
KW bragged about "5 race days I participated in over the past 2 months".
I checked my facts before I posted.

Cary,
Do you call the childish stream of obcenities and insults from this forum "rebuttal"?
There has never been a successful rebuttal of anything I have ever posted on this forum.
Of course I understand why they resort to such low-life behavior.
It is the old "Emporers New Cloths" defense.
If you can't fight the message, attack the messenger.
You tell me, why is this forum incapable of a civilized debate?

P.S.
Keep the ammo coming(Darryl).

Re: more fun [Re: samevans] #50590
06/23/05 11:04 PM
06/23/05 11:04 PM
South Australia
Darryl_Barrett Offline
old hand
Darryl_Barrett  Offline
old hand

South Australia
SO! you are not employed SAMUEL! is that because you are
1. Independantly wealthy.
2. Have a working spouse to support you.
3. a "Male mother" that stays at home to look after the children while your wife works.
4. On "workers compensation.
5. On the "dole"
6. Unemployable.
7. legally "insane"
8. (please add if "other")

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Damon Linkous, phill, Rolf_Nilsen 

Search

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 673 guests, and 163 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Darryl, zorro, CraigJ, PaulEddo2, AUS180
8150 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics22,405
Posts267,056
Members8,150
Most Online2,167
Dec 19th, 2022