The 20 masts are made by Omohundro, a division of Southern Spars, i'm pretty sure the new ones are labeled as Southern Spars. Last price I heard was $5,600
From what i've heard the masts are produced in South Africa then shipped to CA for finishing. Explains the high cost when the money spent in fuel is considered.
Personally, I think the 20's mast is way overweight... the gelcoat covering certainly doesn't help! The 18HT and Tornado masts are similar lengths and much lighter! Neither have the gelcoat... does the gelcoat make that much of a difference in durability? If so why don't other carbon masts have more protection? Is clearcoat lighter?
The Capricorn mast is extremely light, I was shocked when I chartered one last year and went to raise the mast. I might even go as far as to say its not any heavier than the 20's mast (I realize it is a couple feet shorter). I've heard the infusion mast is light as well, if the class went to that extrusion, I don't think the weight difference would be that dramatic. I feel that the change to a wing mast would be more of a difference.
If your looking for a lighter mast, i'd talk to Robbie and Jill, they are in your back yard and could supply you with a Capricorn extrusion for a lot cheaper than you getting a custom carbon spar made.