Just a quick reply for some points (I didn't have time to read this through properly).

1) There has to be two dies because our wall thickness is 1.85 mm and generally the thickness should be 1.6 mm (15.6 % more), also AFAIK Marcus posted that AUS Blade has 17 kg's total weight with standing rigging.
2) General message in this forum is that it's not that big difference which clearly isn't so. It's my fault that I didn't get quotes from another places and discussed weights before ordering but I trusted posts in this forum. I really don't think that we have enough data available (like T's post their mast measurement online) and people are not usually willing to talk about difficult matters.
3) Gato generalized too much with his formula but with university physics righting is basically two moments i.e. moment of the boat and skippers moment against it and if we have heavier mast the CG moves towards the top. Of course boats moment changes depending on it's angle, but still fact is that skipper has to have lot more weight if we slap few kg's to mast. If I have to have 10 kg's righting aid it's starting to be a problem and all this could have been done with let's say any other cat, whole F16 appeal to me was versatility.

I'll read this thread and write proper reply later when I get my kid to sleep in few hours.

Valtteri Blade F16