Hi Mark - you keep morphing my point into something it isn't. For your example of OCS, the rest of the fleet isn't brought into the room because you have both sides of the issue already represented - competitor says "it wasn't me" and the line-spotter says "yes it was," or "I'm not sure." Decision rendered, and reopening extremely unlikely. In the Hall v. Rios issue, the committee heard one side only. Perfectly legitimate under the current rules, but almost guarantees a reopening request from the side not heard. I don't necessarily accept that judges aren't qualified - I do feel that they're a little bit hamstrung. If Hall had been in the room instead of the shower, would we have seen this protracted, expensive, still-not-over circus?

Regarding your red herring; You want me to 69 every cat guy that's full of crap? I like the white hat, but I'm not out to ruin anyone's fun. There is absolutely no fun anywhere in a 69 hearing, and the un-fun spills out all over the place. You put all the interested parties in the room and I guarantee some of the specious stuff will fall away. I know for a fact that some people have said things in the room that they would never have said if they had to look their friends in the eye when they said it.

John Williams

- The harder you practice, the luckier you get -
Gary Player, pro golfer

After watching Lionel Messi play, I realize I need to sail harder.