Mark
What Mike L says is true and it was tabled to give it the serious attention it deserves. We could have lost control of the meeting very quickly and as soon as I smelled a riot, I stopped it. We've got a confernce call between interested parties coming up soon and I am sure someone will trascribe the entire thing and post it here for you to tear apart, I mean read.
Waves: Last time. We had boats, good intentions, and hopes to let the little boats all sail (HCA/IWCA). It got **** and all I can say is that I am sorry. Not my plan but it is what it is. I learned a little from HavaMega and plan to use what I learned going forward. No real bad guy here, just a set of circumstances. And if you can honestly say the F18 issue and the Wave situation are the same than I don't have a response to that. The Wave is the answer to dwindling regatta numbers and getting kids on multihulls and keeping our older guys sailing. The F18 is for the expert only, big money cat sailors. They should put the 4 hour erection warning on the side of the boat. Not the same issues, not even close.