I'll chime in on saying that the SailWave way of doing modifications is a pain. I do the scoring for our Tuesday race series - in the past I used a spreadsheet I wrote that kept the base rating and allowed up to 5 corrections to be plugged in for any race. I decided to switch to SailWave this year for a couple of reasons, and for the most part really like it. But having to enter a whole override number instead of just the corrections is a gripe I have, and maybe one that comes up more often in a 13 week long weeknight series than in the usual weekend race. I much prefer plugging in the correction factors. The other thing that's a pain is the lack of support for printing - it's easy enough to export the wrap-up to Excel and print it, but there's no nice way to print a single race which is nice to post each week on the bulletin board in the bar. And yes, you can html it and then print from a browser or editor, but that's really a pain...

Of course, I still think it's great software, and I've been meaning to send these comments in but haven't...