Originally Posted by waynemarlow
Originally Posted by macca
Wouter should contact Pete directly and give him the heads up and perhaps some advice on how to design a good boat... I'm sure it will be very helpful and maybe even some of Wouter's advice will show through on the ETNZ AC72....

Macca why is it you have to have a dig at everything that Wouter says, he is just one of many on a forum giving an opinion. He is a highly skilled engineer and gives opinion based on research unlike many who pontificate on this forum.

In some ways he gives a far more honest unbiased opinion than yourself, at least he doesn't flip flop from one opinion to another depending on who your association with is at the time.

because Wouter seems to think that he knows more about multihull design than Pete Melvin....

I dont flip on my position, I have always said that the F16 is not the right boat for the games, the evaluation sailors agreed as did the events and equipment committees and finally the ISAF council members.

I have NO association with Nacra, In fact you could even say that I am anti nacra as there is still outstandings to be settled and until then I have no desire to support them or their products. I have simply made my thoughts known on what I consider to be the best solution for sailing in the games.