I was just in Islamorada for the weekend, freezing my butt off! It was 75 but blowing 15+ gusts every day, Friday-Sunday. The water has cooled off so it was chilly, I just wish we had that wind back in January for Tradewinds!! I spent the entire weekend sitting in a lawn chair whatching my youngest get some one on one with a springboard diving instructor, at the Founder's Park pool.

Chip and Barb, where have you moved to? I walked over to the hut hoping to rent a Wave or something, but everything is gone, except the hut, which was locked up.

We did amble over to the Islander for dinner on Saturday, when Lora Lie's was too full, I saw a bunch of Waves over there, and one Getaway, but it was about 7pm with nobody around to ask.

Is that where you guys (Barb and Chip) are now?

Funny, when I was growing up in New Hampshire, we were outside in 10 degrees or less, playing pond hockey all day and well into the night (it gets dark at 4:30pm up theya') and I never felt cold. But now after the past 15 years in Sebring, with 98 degrees and 98 percent humidity from May through November, well, every time it gets below 70, I'm freezing my butt off! As I told my wife Saturday night, "What a pussy I have become! I've got a jacket on, in the Keys!"

Blade F16