Thanks, apology accepted, no need to bow at all.

You sound a bit damaged and emotional. That's fully understandable after this full load of sh.t which some members ment to dump over you. They must have reasons for that in their perception; which I definitly don't want to know.
I found these utterances crossbordering and really not suitable for repetition.

Like I stated before: a forum can only prosper if there is freedom of speech combined with respect between the members.(A bit like in a normal civilized society).

But in defense for everybody; this is on a catsailor forum maybe a hard principle.
Catsailing, in its core, is not so much a sport of controlled nuances. I mean: you tack or don't, you jibe or you don't, you capsize or not. When I sail at see, I take every second a decision: do I take this wave yes or no, do I steer upwind or downwind, yes or no, etc.

Eventually your mind can be influenced by this yes/no surrounding with the risk of ending up with a short fuse. Combine that with the large ego that sailors in general have and you see the reason for trouble.

I know, this is pure psychology from the cold ground (like we say in dutch). Shoot me.

Last edited by northsea junkie; 11/08/14 11:08 AM.

ronald
RAIDER-15 (homebuilt)

hey boy, what did you do over there, alone far out at sea?..
"huh....., that's the only place where I'm happy, sir.