Darren Bundock was sailing with his girlfriend, Alexandra (Alex) Goltz, when they won the open german championship 2003. They beat both Gaebler/Struckman (the german olympic team) and Polgar/Landenberger. I guess they would have made a strong team in the olympics as well.. The only problem would be that Alex is german while Bundock is an ozzie

Rolf

Alex is a super fit girl and a hell of a sailor too. German Olympic 470 team in Sydney. They would not have a problem throwing the T around the course FAST with either of them skippering.

Anyway I have been away from the Computer for a while and have not kept up to date with the Ts. Just spent 3 days in Hospital after parking my car under a semi at 60kmh.

All fine now. Busted up and sore but will recover for racing in about a month.

Looks like we have an interesting finish on our hands for the Tornado. The US will find it hard now to beat AUT with only 1 race remaining. Hagara will keep a close cover on them. But the way this regatta has gone, with light flukey winds.... who knows what will happen.

No fairytail finish for Forbes either. Lets hope they come away with a medal though.