No SAM, why don't you tell us YOUR qualifications (if any), your the one that is constantly belittling any one who takes the slightest exception to your tirades of abuse, your the one who purports to know more about everything better than any one else who posts almost any thing, (and what is it with your saying that anyone who disagrees with you is suddenly ANTI AMERICAN? as if you are the last bastion of the American conscience?) Why do you think that you can berate, insult, and abuse people and nations other than America and it is acceptable but no other person can be proud of their own country without being ANTI AMERICAN. (another illogical assumption by you SAM, but definitely insulting as you are well aware) You SAM are recalcitrant to the extreme
I have been to America many times SAM and I am glad to say that I have found, almost without exception that Americans are definitely not like the way that you portray yourself on this forum.
(have you ever heard the term "the ugly American" well in your case SAM the cap seems to fit)