Let's finish this up.

jflint,
Thank you for providing the link the the California boating laws.
It helps to show the differences between thoses laws and Coast Guard regulations, which is what I said in the first place.
Of course the laws in other states have their differences too.

Robi,
Again, you refuse to answer my simple questions.
I gave you an opportunity to impress us all and you failed.
I am shocked and disappointed that Darryl, in Australia, was able to find out the answers before you. For shame.
You are claiming that your job at the Coast Guard give you special qualifications for this discussion, and yet you haven't given us your rank and duty assignment?
Obviously you aren't an officer, so what are your qualifications as a legal expert?
For all we know you could be a cook's helper or on shore duty as a clerk, answering phones.
TELL US YOUR RANK AND JOB
Be careful, tell the truth, you don't want another Page 7 in your record.

Perhaps I could have said "you continue to disappoint me", but what's the difference?

"Cutters", how childish of you, ships, boats, vessels, whatever generic term you want to use.
Are you sayiing that ALL Coast Guard vessels are called "cutters"?
Do you still insist that ALL Coast Guard vessels carry breathalyzers? (Quick, do another "google" search)
By the time we have finished this discussion, you will be qualified to join J.A.G.

Darryl,
I have definitely brought out the child in you.
No Darryl, as I have previously stated that I an not an expert.
The point is that neither are you despite your extensive "googling" of information from the web.
You have only proved that you can look up information AFTER you make a statement.

Do you actually expect us to believe that you "have taken the time to actually read ALL the available information"?
That is the single most ridiculous statement I have ever read on this forum.
Even if you had read it, your original statements were still wrong.
You have done a very good job of proving me right and yourself wrong.

On 7/13/05 you said: "Any other response that I make to you would only be stooping to your own very low level. BYE BYE SAMMY."
You have posted eight (8) times since then.
I guess we can't believe anything you say unless it is a "cut-and-paste".

So you are trying some KW tricks, changing the subject and complaining about things never said.
You haven't said anything about your country, proud or otherwise.
I haven't said anything bad about your country or any other.
That is what we call "grasping at straws" when someone is losing an argument.

Clayton,
I did plenty of research.
I never said that there were No Coast Guard regulations about drinking and driving.
I said that they were DIFFERENT from state laws. (EX: a B.A.C. of 0.04 is DIFFERENT from a B.A.C. OF 0.08)
If you had been paying attention, you would see that Darryls massive "cut-and-paste" only serves to prove my original statements.

SUMMARY:
Lawyers have an old expression, "Never ask a question you don't already know the answer to".
I was surprised at how long it took for someone else to find the answers.

Robi and Darryl et al are under the mistaken impression that doing research NOW is somehow retroactive to the statements they made days ago.
WRONG!!!!
At the time they made their original statements they were ignorant. (definition: lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified)
They have provided no proof whatsoever that they had adequate prior knowledge of the subject AT THE TIME OF THEIR STATEMENTS.

My statements about the wide variety of boating laws, including different legal B.A.C. limits have been proven correct by many posters.

What is left to discuss?