Simon,

You are definitely a student of KW, taking my comments out of context and stretching their meaning into something different.

I have never been a "Supporter" of Wouter, I just don't believe in having a go at people for no reason, I object you your tone.

I always have a good reason to "have a go" at KW, like his lying, exaggerating, hiding the truth.

Erm, no; I have told people that an F16 was a possible next boat; I never said "I am going to buy a F16", or "it is a strong possibility I will buy an F16". IIRC, I said the possibles were

1, F16
2, A class
3, M18
4, Inter 17R
5, Something else

Another stretch of my words.
I said "gave the impression".
Why don't you give us the links to your posts that talk about other boats.
You have been posting on the f16 forum and talking about it for years.
What sort of behavior would give YOU an "impression".

The irony isn't about the boat you want, it is about your whole non-f16 revelation.

What existing Class will it be legal for, the Scooby Class?
If you are going to start your own Class, maybe Rick will let you have your own forum.

Don't be silly.
Obviously, I am not "pretending" to any specific Class organiation.

You post on the f16 Class forum for several years and then one day you announce that an f16 isn't good enough, so you are going to have a custon one-off built.
But you don't call that a "push"?

You have been posting on the f16 forum and talking about it for years.

How many years?, I have only been a member of this forum for just under 2 years, so that is not true. Check to the right, I joined "02/06/04". Now how many years is that ?

The boat will be a one-off (for now) and I will race it on handicap - do I have to have a boat that conforms to a classes rules ?

Why don't you give us the links to your posts that talk about other boats.

OK.

First one, Commenting on the problems I have had with Marstrom when invesitgating the M18 , more on the M18 and finally where I provide the list as above

Perhaps you will now go away Sam.

F16 - GBR 553 - SOLD

I also talk sport here