Hmmm, to quote, "I think they are bankrupt, out of business or just plain don't need any more sales. Forget them!."

Fair play?

Sure it is. Believe me, if he really wanted to throw ARC under the bus, he could have done so with spite or malice.

You people are taking this one turned-off potential customer as an insult to the company. They didn't return his emails in a timely fashion, so he decided to go somewhere else. He related his decision to the group in a sarcastic, sort of funny fashion so that anyone with a functioning brain cell could draw the conclusion that:

1) ARC didn't return his Emails
2) therefore he chose to "Forget them"

And my "put down what they were giving you" comment, some of you need to lighten up. It was in direct response to the fact that someone jumped out to a defensive position on a situation that I didn't think warranted such a knee-jerk defense.

If you want to see some people TRUELY bad-mouth and try their hardest to undermine the success of a company, just take a look at all the hobie-bashing. Go to SA and look at some of the things that are said about various manufacturers and designers over there. Then you'll come back here and realize that this is a petty discussion. Give it a rest guys. Nobody is insulting the people at ARC or saying that they are a bad company, or sell a bad product.