Ive got a bloke who did my f/glass work on my 470 and he was reasonably cheap and really good as well.
As it is my boat might be up for sail at the beginning of next season after I finish the new boat so there's another one out there and bens told my of one where its just sitting there doing nothing, so if we can get a mould or something like that and put a new set of hull on it, there's another one.
There are heaps of mossies popping up now its just a matter of finding them and getting them to join the assoc.

Im just thinking of how we can get glass hull up here. Paying $6000 for a set of hulls and then having them transported up here might cost a bit, but what Im worried about is damage when they do get transported.
As for kites I know there's a couple of us who wanna put kite's on our mossies so hopefully when we do get them going we can have a bit of fun with the bigger guys.
As for the assoc. Im in talks with some one to help build a website so as soon as that is up and I organise a bank account for the assoc. it will be full steam ahead.