Andrew Macpherson, professional sailor with commercial ties to catamaran building companies, you keep being a public nuisance here, so I'll repeat:

Hmm, 600 to 650 pr year. Great for the F18 class!
What I want to know is how the statistics look for the last 7 years. I am certain the numbers are available as measurement certificates costs money and such things should go into the accounting books. Anybody who has the numbers or knows where to find them?

Give us facts, not your opinions which by the way goes against what Greg Goodall says. For all we know you might be quoting numbers from 2004 while Greg was talking about 2006. Oh, and we dont question the size and strength of the F18 class, but we are asking what the real numbers are, since you brought it up. Facts are good, you choosing to turn your own question around so it looks like the F16 class question the validity of the F18 class is as absurd as an non-member coming here telling the class it will have to forget about its class rules. It is you stirring the pot here creating these controversies, and you are very good at it.

Ey, how did this sudden urge to stay on the F16 forum come about when you are not interested in the class? What was the turning point making you decide to hang out here? It sure has to be something major with all the heat you have brought down on yourself.

How about it?

Your behaviour here reflects poorly on those who hire you to sail for them. You are not acting very professional. You have become a new Sam Evans for the F16 class.