You are here as an individual all of a sudden, creating havoc and enjoying a hard time? I know a lot of stuff I would prefer to do before I did something like that, so I have trouble accepting that.

I have a hard time accepting what you say about production numbers for 2007 when Greg say it is a third of what you said. It would be good if you could document what you say. Your credibilty have plummeted since you began this campaign to make the F16 class change it's class rules to accomodate your vision.

The 3DL thing you put so much emphasis on is nothing more than a question of definitions. You are splitting hairs in a very childish way or for your own agenda. It is you who have blown a bi-sentence up to be a major personal issue.

How can you say that you act with the best interest of the class in mind when the class disagrees? How are you acting with the best interest of the class in mind when all you do is poisoning our forum? You have been pointed to the proper procedure numerous times, but you dont want to make a difference. You have even been invited to discuss your opinions with the class in private, but have declined. You are obviously doing what you do for your personal interest or someone elses interest. You being a professional sailor makes this behaviour scandalous. I know you sailed for NACRA last season, but if I was head of NACRA, I sure would not hire someone with your poor manners and jugdement again. In fact, I think I'll make the NACRA resellers I know in person read up on what you have done here so they know what kind of person NACRA chooses to represent them. Dont try to turn this around to be a Wouter issue, you Andrew Macpherson is the issue here.