Valterri,

There is, let people know about it and put all of our measurements online. I guess that at least AHPC knew, so why that wasn't made general knowledge?

Well the simple reason is that this info (which is not yet determined to be true over the full range of masts) was not "general knowledge" till your story appeared. I for one did not know it.

I simply can not advice you or make general knowlegde something that I don't know myself. Also I have no indication that AHPC was aware of the variation themselves.

Again, your 2 masts are the most heavy supering masts I have ever encountered. Interestingly enough I have measurement data on a mast bought last year that is below 15 kg for the bare section. It is
almost certainly from the same batch as your mast. I remember that your first claims were that the bare mast weight was 19 kg's although you have already adjusted that down to 18 kg now ; incl downhaul and fitting ex spreaders.

I told you a million times already, the measured data I have on about 15+ mast does not conform well to your data. Now indeed I don't go over to the extrusion plant and measure all masts for compliance myself, sorry !

You are grasping at straws and starting unfounded rumours all over the place.

There are no 2 dies, we didn't know about the variation in your mast, our measurements of a subset of the complete batches do not comply well with your measurements, there is no indication AHPC knowns about this and we have not encountered this problem before. We have weighted slightly heavier masts but nowhere near to your measurements.

Now, I understand that you are unhappy with a mast that is several kg heavier then it is supposed to (and that other young masts are); I think you have a right to be. But you are trying to make it into a situation were you have been intentionally deceived by a group of people which is simply not the case.

Wouter

Last edited by Wouter; 04/14/08 03:35 AM.

Wouter Hijink
Formula 16 NED 243 (one-off; homebuild)
The Netherlands