you have a problem with me !

And I will not argue that

Now lets get back to curved foils discussion and factual statements. I certainly hope you're not out of those !

I am not part of that debate.... Only commenting on what would be good or bad for a class IF they are proven significantly faster.

I would rather discuss your justification for the following BS comments. Please explaine why you felt it necessary to attack a class and it's members like you did below.

everytime something REALLY interesting is being tried we see the class for what it really is. Scared shitless of any REAL development.

I'm not angry at the A-class, but rather at a sizeable portion of its sailors who at some instances celebrate the open, cool, development nature of the A-class, but when a new thing is tried become hysterical and almost immediately start throwing about "obsolete old design" and "kill off the class if not banned" kind of statements.

That is why I have so little patience with scared sailors in the A-class. If ever they get the upper hand and lock the A into a given setup by adding more rules and banning real development then they will have struck the biggest blow to the A-class in its 40 year existance.

Please don't disapoint me Wouter........ Please answer.

Don't run away dear Wouter