John,
I am probably the only one confused about the Golden Anchor Membership thing so clue me in on the best choice.

My membership to U.S. Sailing is due for renewal on November 30, 2008. I have been a member for years and never knew of the Golden Anchor multihulls section to be counted in. After all the Tornado stuff this year I have been thinking of quitting U.S. Sailing. Don’t really use it much anymore.

My question is if I were going to renew a membership for next year which is the best way and how? Choices being: 1. Individual membership renewal form I received lists the cost of $60 for a year and includes 2009-2012 Rule Book, $25,000 Accident Medical Insurance and $50,000 Death Benefit. 2. Looking at the Golden Anchor form you put online the cost is $50 for a year but seems that it will expire Sept 30, 2009, doesn’t show what goes with it either, but does show support for multihulls, and what does that get us Cat Sailors?
How about the other question from the regular member that wants to be counted in the Multihull Council Golden Anchor section of U.S. Sailing?

This could be your opportunity to get off your chair and sell it to everyone.

Terry Fondrk

Terry