Originally Posted by erice
Originally Posted by HMurphey

who took their firearms down from their walls and out of their closets .... then went out to battle the strongest army in the world at the time because of the injustices that they suffered. Their guns made it possible.
Harry Murphey

think about where you are going with this...

Sure enough, it sounds like Iraq! Overthrow the evil King George (W)!!!

You have to wonder...would any of you hate an army of occupation enough to shoot police or BLOW YOURSEF UP in a market? Citizens of Iraq have been killing themselves over hatred of the USA for years now, HUNDREDS of suicides, a seemingly endless supply! These can't all be "virgin-hungry" religoius nut jobs. Why aren't the news channels interviewing some of these Iraqi "patriots" (before they do the deed, of course)? The US immortalizes the quote, "I regret that I have but one life to give for my country". Should we feel the pain of the armed but downtroden citizens of Iraq? Remember the movie "Red Dawn"? Those kids were armed and we rooted for them. Why aren't we rooting for the Iraqis?

Shouldn't those of you defending "gun rights" be defending the actions of the Iraqi insurgency (patriots)?

I'm as loyal an American as any of you. I'm only posing the question. However, I feel that a flame suit will not protect me here. And my personal page is wrong...If your looking for me I live in an igloo in Barrow AK.

Last edited by David Parker; 12/09/08 09:50 AM.