Originally Posted by Wouter

What am I thinking, you are the absolute expert on multihulls that nobody has heard of in Holland. Keep bringing it! I get so much joy every time I decide to waste my time replying to you.

This is form of character assassination that has absolutely no valuable content what so ever. If cat sailing people never heard of me in NL then that says more about them then me. Am I a great cat racer ? No, and I never said I was. Am I the founder and initial main force behind the only NEW international catamaran class to have achieved success in the last 15 years ? A class that shows that some of the more mainstream products to be overpriced, "under state of the art" or overly selfcongratulory about their own performance ? Hell yes. Now if any self respecting cat sailor is unaware of that then I don't know about about his or her personal credentials in this field.

I can assure everyone here that the (commercial) boys that matter in this field of small beach cats know who I am. They don't understand it, that is true. Many even do not respect the situation or me personally, but they sure as hell know about the F16's and that some wildcats out of nowhere stood them up and successfully implemented a superior product on a "shoe string" budget. Despite much redicule in the early years. Remember the midgets ?

If they are smart then they should consider what these wildcats could have achieved if they had the possession and support of a large established builder. They just might discover some valuable lessons here.

But indeed, this isn't about you or me personally, but rather about the AC33.

Personally, I'm thrilled to look at the solutions A5 implemented to make a basic cat design this big. I respect their work. I deeply respect the choice to go with the wing on BMWO and the way this team handled herself both on and off the water (despite some court choices). I was never before really interested in the AC; this time I truly was.

Other then that I personally respect you JC and my earlier post was definately NOT a hidden personal attack on you.

Regards,

Wouter

or overly selfcongratulory about their own performance ?

Sorta like this post from you. I actually thought you were changing into a semi rational person, growing up a little bit, but it appears you are still the NARROW MINDED BLOW HARD you always were. Oh Well.

Todd

"I said, now, I said ,pay attention boy!"

The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea
Isak Dinesen
If a man is to be obsessed by something.... I suppose a boat is as good as anything... perhaps a bit better than most.
E. B. White