Originally Posted by Kris Hathaway
Floor is still open for discussion. I believe that there is a consensus for alternating "North" & "South" years. There is one additional consideration for deliberation that may be introduced next week and then I suspect there will call for motions.

Remember, actual voting will be conducted via the USF16 Google e-mail list.

OK...Here is an additional variable that I wish to add for the members to consider:

Roton Point hosting the 2011 USF16 Nationals during the same dates currently scheduled for WRSC.

Here are my thoughts:
- Roton Point is anxious to host the USF16 Nationals and help promote F16s in New England. By September, 2011, there should be a greater F16 presence in NE and the momentum of having the USF16 Nationals will only add to it! The proposed dates coincide with their annual event. They are rehearsed with supporting multihull events.

- Dovetails well with the F18 Nationals, placing dual teams and manufacturers much closerer to both venues, approx 4 hours driving distance.

- WRSC will host the 2013 USF16 Nationals (North year), maybe even coordinating as part of Annapolis Race Week (Labor Day Weekend) and leverage the real time footage, protest committee (as though we need one), festivities, and swag.

- StABYC members have voiced their desire to host the 2012 USF16 Nationals (South Year).

Essentially, we will have 2011, 2012, & 2013 on the books!!!

Kris Hathaway