I don't live in Florida but I spent 2 weeks with 2 F18s and a trailer with a third at CCSC last November over Thanksgiving. We kept them all there for less than $100, it was a steal. They even gave us a key to the gate (which I still have!) They were super accomodating and friendly.
We sailed the boats everywhere, under the bridges, up the intercoastal up to Dudedin, out into the Gulf numerous times, and then sailed from Clearwater to Sarasota. We have plenty of water to sail everywhere.
I've also sailed regattas out of there a few years back where it seemed very well run.
I don't know what the membership is but $1,200 is a steal for year round mast up storage. I've paid $650 for a similar facility up here for 5 months. Our F18 fleet in New England is cheap but I'm sure most of our fleet would store their boats if it was $1,200 a year.
I understand what you guys are saying about Dunedin though, $100 is a good deal to sail there all year. But leaving a newer boat like an F18 is quite a bit riskier and I'd rather pay extra for the fenced in gate and security camera any day of the week.