Pete,

The US Sailing Meeting was a very pleasent affair ... Mike/Brucat did a outstanding job of organizing the MHC meeting w/ basically minimal or no time ... but most importantly was the fact that "people w/ authority and influence" SEARCHED us out, making time in their very busy schedules and ASKING to meet w/ us. Ms Dina Kowalshyn was actually waiting outside of the MHC meeting waiting for/on us as we exited. Ms Dina is on the Olympic Boat Selection Committee, is a Naval Architect/Enginneer, she was frank, direct and freely answered all question asked of her. It was a very pleasant "adhoc" meeting in the Loews Hotels Dining Room ... and very informative.

Now this process is just not about the United Stated, but the whole bigger world too. This is a negotiation involving alot of different groups worldwide ... and sometimes you have to believe that your representatives have your interests in mind and will TRY to negotiate the best deal they can ...

Pete, I'm half Scotch-Irish ... half German ... this means I'm Celtic and am all HARD HEADED ... so if I'm suggesting you should maybe tone it down aliitle (and maybe switch to De-Caf) ... please keep that in mind. I would recommend that you carefully re-read your last post ... (and what percentage do you think Multihulls represent out of ALL the sailboats there are ....)

Harry Murphey