Sorry you think I am assuming that everyone is exactly like me and think exactly like me and believes in the same things, as I know this is not true and is not my belief. I just believe that Christianity is the foundation of this country and without it this country would be far worse off. That is my belief, sorry that it offends you.
<br>
<br>Also when “Americans” traveled abroad they are almost always never referred to as US Citizen of the USA, but as “Americans.” You may not like this but the fact remains. I am an American that lives in NORTH America. My Canadian friends do not call me a US citizen but an American and they call themselves Canadians. I guess they could call themselves Americans to but historically and logically they know this would not work. Also you are from Brazil and so if you want to call yourself an American more power to you but some how I do not think it will work to well for you, but then again Brazil is a free country so I am told so go for it.
<br>
<br>Also one more thing this country would also be worse off without the non-Christian faiths and organizations, which I also believe to be true. Belief in a God or a Supreme being is central to most faiths. So the meaning of God means many things to many people, hopefully it means to not kill innocent people.
<br>
<br>I am done, I think I’ll go sailing now smile
<br>
<br>

Attached Files
2766- (17 downloads)