Originally Posted by David Ingram
Originally Posted by Karl_Brogger
Who gives a kiss? If you've made it far enough in life that you're organizing a regatta, why would you listen to what some whiny bitch has to say about it? If you don't view the criticism as constructive, pull your head out of your butt, and ignore it. If your wittle feewings hurt, then harden the kiss up.

Well Karl, it's like this. Regatta organizers (the good ones) are often selfless personalities, these people often put other peoples priorities ahead of their own. It's also rare that a regatta organizer will shame the complainers and more often than not they will listen to their feedback and if it's reasonable they will roll into the next event and happily move on with their lives. It's only when assholes like me kick assholes like you in the nuts for saying something stupid in public and that's when things get messy. If we let the adults do their thing I'm confident everything would be quite civil but that's not the world we live in and I enjoy kicking you in the nuts.

After all that, all I'm left with is the question; "can Dave lift his leg that high?"

That's normal, right?

I'm boatless.