Hi Ronald, Have you heard of Platelet Rich Plasma Lysate injections? I just turned 65 and have been "cured" of bulging disc back pain in my lumbar spine (specifically the L4/L5 andL5/S1 discs - the bottom two). I had sciatica to my knee before treatment and at times severe pain before treatment. Now I continue to sail, do any work around home including hacking out old stumps (which was the worst for pain), and downhill ski in the winter. I have had a total of three treatments which I had to pay for out of pocket as they still consider that to be experimental here in the U.S. but I was told that Europe had been doing it before they were here. It was the best money I have spent as I am free to do what I want again. I had tried many different kinds of physical therapy which helped some but faded quickly and could not fix the discs (as this treatment does). Here is a link to get you started but there should be plenty of info if you look around. I highly recommend finding a doctor who practices this kind of medicine! Good luck and best wishes for recovery: https://youtu.be/FBIIu-bwz2

Last edited by Mike Fahle; 11/12/18 08:30 PM.