Jamie, Jamie, you can't let it rest, you pedantic little man.

Thank you Gabby for expanding my horizon and making me look up a term that is not even in my old hardback Webster dictionary. The "pendatic" may be a stretch, but being 5' 7", the "little man", I'm willing to accept.

Catwoman's "hubby"? What are you talking about? What letter from my "hubby"? My husband hasn't been on the Wilmette beach in at least 8 years - so be careful about the false assertions you proclaim in public cyber space.

Sorry, when I must have made a mistake when you said "hubby" in the post of:

Catwoman's hubby reference

I assumed, it was Bill, that you were talking about. Please excuse me if your relationship during May of 2005 was not with Bill.

This was a dead thread, and I'm sure no one lost sleep over the outcome of this case. I started this thread a long time ago because I wanted to know how other sailing clubs handled such internal disputes

Yes, I thought it was over too. I only posted the results in an interest of catsailor members considering legal actions if the same should occur. As for a dead thread, over 3 weeks after my post, you have made 4 posts on the same day, within roughly 3 hours, making personal attacks on me and which have nothing to do with the situation. I wouldn't have know of your posts until your direct email to me. I refuse to drag this out in the forums where it clearly does not belong, so I will respond to your email and save the rest of the forum from this petty difference.