Some time last year I went after work to do my random inspection of the beach . On my way there I thought I'd stop and take a look at what the few fishermen were catching or if there was any bait to be netted around the bridge. There were two guys on the north side and one on the south of this small bascule bridge apparently waiting for something to happen.In the middle I leaned over the rail to have a better look and could see under the bridge somewhat.Thats when I noticed way under a pair of shoes and calves just within eyesight on the embankment toes down. They were'nt moving. Curiosity got this cat so I went to the start of the railing to see if everything was Ok. A women face down had so it seems passed out in the sand and rock. I thought maybe just drunk or worse... I walked back to bridge house,in there was elderly guy obliviouse to everything except when a boat was coming and probably Regis Philbun and "Who wants to be a Millionaire". I think you need to come take a look at this you know I said there is a girl passed out under the bridge, did you notice her going down there? He looked at me grinningly when he realised she was not moving "Well you know this bridge has "Trolls" he said. "Trolls" I replied, "Then this must be one of them "Trollbridges" and you must be the "Trolltender" but I think you better call the cops because one of your Trolls is dead. The 11:00 news reported "Police have found an unidentified woman dead uder a bridge. Cause unknown. The Trolltender is not working there anymore though!