What personal remarks were made? What could possibly incite you to anger? There was nothing in my remarks to infer such, and I stand by my assertions. Expression of a contrary point is debate, not aggression. If you express an opinion, expect another - that's how it goes.

Boys, if I get angry, trust me, you'll know it.

I explained myself in the previous post and said sorry, and yes, my "sensibilities" comment was again tongue in cheek. I'll make sure to label all such things as such in the future. I didn't like your assumption on what I (or most people on this forum) don't know and what sounded to me like a very condescending way to reinforce that. And then you proceeded to attack based on more assumptions. Difference of opinions and disagreements are one thing and make things fun and interesting. It didn't sound that way to me. But in retrospect that was all probably tongue in cheek too, sorry I missed it. I'm not a particularly thin-skinned person. But I ain't a newbie either.

This thread, although in the beginning had a very interesting and noble purpose, seems to be possessed by some kind malicious spirit (an ancient Polynesian God? Joking, just joking). Seems to bring out the frothing, spitting worst in people. We need to perform an exorcism. Or just go sailing. The one winter blast is done here and we're back to our winter of 60 degree days.

Last edited by Keith; 02/16/06 11:28 AM.