AZ, I knew a real Solcatter would show up eventually. Sorry about the bad advice on the diamond wires, but in the huge photo I posted a link to, there are none. Upon closer inspection you can see the lower attach points, but I still see no clear marks where the missing spreaders attached...?

About the TRAMP: Saw a closeup pic on a Sol 18 that's on Ebay right now. As Dean says its main lacing is down the center, fore-and-aft... this leads me to question whether there's not a feed-slot dead-center on both front and rear crossbeams???? Perhaps Dean can elaborate on that. No doubt SaltyDog can set you straight on the order and method of install. Hopefully they include the correct lines for lacing too.

PS: On the Ebay photos, it looks like there's a pole running beneath the full length of the center tramp lacing gap... did Solcat come with a built-in righting pole? Or is that some aftermarket device? Am I seeing things? Go to Ebay Motors-->other vehicles-->boats-->Sailboats-->Sailboats under 20'... and check it out.

Edit: here it is... Sol 18 on Ebay