OK, NEW CHALLENGE!!!
Took the sol out to lake pleasant AZ this weekend, of course had a blast. Winds were off and on, but goodenough to fly a hull solo every time i crossed the lake.
Then came the big gust of wond that knocked me over like right now.
I had flipped her earlier for fun and had no prob righting with two on the righting line but I guess that I missed a couple holes in the top of the mast with the goop and it took on some water so when I flipped for the second time she went turtle within 30 seconds.
When I hit the water, somehow the tramp bolt rope tracks on the hulls popped loose. I think the previous owner had taken her in salt water and the salt corroded the rivets so they just snapped in half. A couple pulled out of the hulls and popped the glass and gelcoat loose around the holes.
Also, got a 6" rip in the sail where it looked like there was some sun damage. this rip is also right next to where one of the batten pockets ripped when I was tying them in.

Whats the best way to repair the hulls and re-attach the boltrope tracks?

Also, will sail tape repair the sail? How long does it last. I think I may just have to buy new sails eventually, but i'd like to get through this summer without doing so.
Also, I have noticed that there are a few holes in the top of the mast withiin about three ft of the tip. The water ran out of these holes when I pulled down the mast. they are pin holes and look like they came from the inside. I think that possibly salt water was left inside the mast for the last 20 yrs and coroded through. Is there any way to prevent further damage? and also, has anyone tried to fill the tip of the mast with expanding foam used to seal up doors and windows? I guess that its possible this is also corrosive or may not be able to dry inside the mast. Maby theres another material that could be used.

Auscat MKV 444 A class
NACRA I-20- 440/CATHATKA