hi PJ, great to read you here...
all upweight? better don't ask! too heavy, at5 least that's what my back tells me when lifting the boat to get the trolley under, haha...

yep, miss the A and sadly missed the worlds in Florida. must have been awesome. love what ben hall showed up with... my little tuning of the SC looks really minor compared to that, haha

yep, labour is cheap but craftmanship is bad too. you better stay besides the workers and control ever single step, otherwise you will end up with surprises... encountered some with my SC...

but if you get it right, things can still be cheap locally. export and taxes are a different story. bladerider therefore seems quite pricy but still was interested in a local build bladerider but the best they could come up with was the AUS$ and suggesting I should convert it to RMB!!! good joke. anyhow, whatever you build here, it would be for export... China isn't into sailing yet and in near future...

hope all is fine in NL! by the way, how did your ORMA style curved daggerboards turn out?

Dirk A-Cat GER 5 F-16 CHN 1 (sold) SC 6.5 CHN 808