You know, this F12 did get my juices going in such a way that I started looking at something like this. I figured that for the extremely low cost of these craft a company could just buy 10 or 20 of them and do a major promo stunt with it. I dare not publically express the cost listing I have now as I just can't believe it myself but it is truely low.

But the boat have to look cool and exiting other a company like RedBull will not consider it and this company really does stunts like that.

And I figured one stage more. What if this takes off. How many would fit in a seacontainer ? Must we try to design the rules in such a way that it will be really inexpensive to ship them internationally. Say to one of the Caribian islands.

I now got the package down to 36 per 40 foot container with the F12's all packed in their standardized (card board) boxes. This can well be the boxes in which they were delivered to the customer initially. I'm getting close to putting 48 boats in. Result : Shipping your boat to an event to anywhere in the world would be between 200-300 Euro's if the container is stacked full.

Another reason for this effort is so that mass producing these boats in say Asia is viable.

Wouter

Wouter Hijink
Formula 16 NED 243 (one-off; homebuild)
The Netherlands