Luiz,
There is a very simple hinge system used to raise and lower the mast.
It retracts inside the mast so it is not shown in the renderings.
There will also be a thick rope with knots in it between part way up the luff of the sail and ties around the striker post when up. It has the dual purpose of helping to raise and lower the mast and also help get back on the boat after it is righted.
You work your way up the knots in the rope as you step into the dolphin striker and then up onto the boat.
The idea is to at least keep the rudder stocks and tiller gear on the boat. The rudder blades can go into the stocks with a bolt with winged end . A rope with shocked chord in series would allow the rudders to go down and be kept down with a cam cleat on the tiller arm but if they hit the ground they will come up as the heavy shock cord stretches.
Alternatively a rod system could be used. But I would include a loop fixed above the tiller arm to retain the rod when not engaged in either up or down position.
Having been through the ordeal of having to rig 3 cats every time I wanted to sail led me to come up with very few parts and systems but what is there would be reasonabley easy for a child to assemble.

If need be the boat is very easy to de beam. It may be possible to socket the beams into the hulls and if I went this way, the method used would take a good 2 minutes to take apart. These things will be looked at more closely during prototyping.

The comments being made are very useful in helping me learn how people see things and this will help me as I move forward with the design.

I'd like to thank those who have commented so far.

Regards,
Phill

I know that the voices in my head aint real,
but they have some pretty good ideas.
There is no such thing as a quick fix and I've never had free lunch!