My thoughts are (and jump in if you have more thoughts), is to first determine where the people are that would participate in this program. To do that, we're going to put out a pretty significant outreach program. I'm building a contact database that is growing (there are a lot of people interested in this project!). Tracie Hawks (Virginia) has graciously offered up a donation to cover our printing costs up to 500 5x8 cards. I'm working on the card design now and hope to have it done within the next two weeks (I don't have much spare time at the moment).

My thoughts are that we'll setup an area of the EMSA website that the card will point people toward. Once there, they can quickly register themselves as interested in the event. After we have a few signed up, we'll figure out what location makes the most sense. I hope to speak with Charlie soon as I'm hoping he too can play a role in helping us get this rolling. Once we have the cards designed, we'll be reaching out to the dealers like Charlie to figure out how they would like to get involved. We're obviously going to need some more cash to cover mailings and I would like to have the events to be free to the people that are taking part in.

And you're right, this will help the dealers as much or more than it helps us!

Jake

Jake Kohl