Let's say you own a car ... how many times are you more likely to be involved in a car accident??? Since there is a problem w/ auto theft and injuries from accidents because there are cars everywhere ... let's solve the problem by outlawing the private ownership of automoblies. That's basically the same principles you wish to apple to firearm ownership by private citizens to solve the gun violence problem.

I've been watching and reading this thread .... I would like to ask how many of you anti-gun liberals have actually owned a firearm in your lifetime ... how many of you have actually taken a Gun Safety Course or even handled and fired a firearm????

I am 51 yrs old and have been hunting and shooting since I was 12yrs old ... I was a participent in the very first pilot Gun Safety Course here in Pennsylvania offered by the Pennsylvania Game Commision in 1968 ...

Do you realize that you owe your personal freedom to make your statements to a group of New Englanders and Colonists of the origonal 13 Colonies who took their firearms down from their walls and out of their closets .... then went out to battle the strongest army in the world at the time because of the injustices that they suffered. Their guns made it possible.

So you are free because of private gun ownership ... you have the right to elect/select your own political leaders because of private gun ownership ....

So while you do not like it ... you are in-depted to private gun ownership ... it's what made you and keeps you "free" ....

Think about it ....

Harry Murphey