Originally Posted by MD BlowBoater
This is edgerock sailin on my friends name and i am from Baltimore, Maryland. I plan to contact the previous owner but was hoping somewhere on the forum existed some pictures already. If anyone has a nacra 5.8/6.0 in the area i would be glad to come look at it. My friend has also recently purchased a 5.8 and could use some advice as well. I am slowly starting to figure it out but am just looking to make sure everything is proper and in the right place. Thank you to all that can help.

My 6.0 is sitting in my front yard. You're welcome to come see it and talk about set up - I live in Cape St. Claire near the Bay bridge.

We've had a few in our Fleet, so there's more than one person in the area to talk to, or sail with for that matter.

The blocks on the bow foil are for the jib luff tension. The jib halyard connects to the blocks, the line from the blocks goes back to a cam cleat on the main beam.

Check us out if you're looking for help or to go sailing - West River Catamaran Racing Association