I recognized what every cleat, block, etc. was intended for in the original 6.0na. There are a few extra things, like multiple spin halyard heights, etc.

The block on the rear beam was porbably used as a rudder uphaul.

The larger cam cleats on the front beam are for the barberhauler system. You definitely need a copy of the
older N5.8/6.0na manual.
The smaller ones and the blocks on the rotator arm of for the 2 to 1 rotator system.

The jam cleats on the mast, are for the cascading part of the main downhaul.

The outboard jam cleat by the daggerboard on the hull are for the stock 4 way jib system. Not seen on this boat. If you put the jib blocks on the hull on the track, you will loose a lot of pointing ability. (thats why the other 6.0 pictured had the jib blocks on the tramp, even though the stock 4 way system was not used)

My 6.0 had some plastic shims in the gap of the beam straps to take up most of that space you see in yours. In some hairy conditions, those edges can be real dangerous.

Sounds like you have very knowledgeable people in your area willing to help.

PS, someone mentioned the stock over-rotator for the mast, NOt being used when flying the spin. I disagree, it should also be used with the spin up, especially in big wind.

Have fun

F-18 Infusion
#626- SOLD it!

'Long Live the Legend of Chris Kyle'