To Md BlowBoater, and Edgerock,

Guys, You really should make the time to go see Kieth's boat at his house in Cape St Claire. Kieth is one of the most knowledgable and best Cat Sailors on the Upper Chesapeake Bay. He lives only 30-45mins from you and can answer ALL your questions you have about your N5.8 and N6.0NA. I would take a camera!!!! Take I695 over the Francis Scott Key Bridge ... Rt10 south, to Rt2 south ... left on College Parkway ... Kieth can direct you from there.

I really, really, really suggest you take Kieth up on his offer !!!!!!!

Also, you'll most likely need to make a trip tp APS (Annapolis Performance Sailing) in Eastport for replacement lines and stuff. Over the bridge by AYC, left at the first traffic light, down on the left after "Ruth Chris's Steak House".

And you need to get working on your boats so that both of you can attend "Gunpowder" on the first weekend in May ... and then Rock Hall on June 20-21st. Kieth will explain the sailing/racing program at West River which he helps organize and run.

Or you guys can send me your addresses by PM or E-Mail and I'll arrange to visit on one of my trips from Philly to Annapolis.

Harry Murphey